Contact

Toggle

Public Transport

Tel: +43 662 424000 - 53

linie@albus.at
Request Form
Feedback

Coach

Tel: + 43 662 424000 - 39

reisebus@albus.at
Request Form
Feedback

Newsletter

Toggle
Please register to receive news with regard to current itineraries and time tables, as well as our coach travel- and charter offers.

History

1927 Foundation of „Salzkraft“
1928 Foundation of „Albus: Autobus Linien Betriebs Unternehmung Salzburg“
1949 Start of the Salzburg – Siezenheim public transport line (on an hourly schedule). Start of irregular „chartered“ travel/transport by bus and personal passenger vehicles.
1969 Expansion of the Schallmoos garage including an office building and a state-of-the-art repair shop.
1986 Take-over by  Dr. Richard of ALBUS, which had been in possession of the „de Zamagna“ family for 30 years.
1990 First deployment of kneeling (low floor) busses.
1995 Albus and Salzkraft become important partners in the Salzburg Transport Association.
1997 Albus and Salzkraft move to the new garage and office buildings in the Julius-Welser-Straße, the address of today´s headquarters.
2005 The bus lines of Salzburg AG and Albus merged into the new „Albus Salzburg Verkehrsbetrieb GmbH“.
2008 Purchase of a property in the Theisenberggasse. An eco-natural-gas station, a drive-through wash tunnel, and a roofed bus-parking for 15 busses were built shortly after.
2008 The first CNG (compressed natural gas) busses start operation in public transport service.
2011 A total of 37 CNG busses are in operation.
2011 The new brand „Premium Class“ is launched and established on the market.
Premium Class is the High End Product in coach luxury travel and covers vehicles from the S- Class all the way to the NUMBER ONE (Neoplan Starliner)